Saturday, March 7, 2009

zip it!

I needed to order some zippers, in zippy spring colors. It's important that the color of the zipper coordinates with the colors in the fabric. Same theory applies to your toe-nail polish coordinating with your lovely summer crops, pedal-pushers, whatever-they're-called...that's the theory, anyway. My nails never coordinate with my outfit. We're just lucky to have some non-chipped polish on the old toes! So I found a site that has mucho zipperos, in muy mucho colores. But what to choose, it's hard to know what the colors look like on a monitor!
So I ordered the color chart, with all 458 color swatches! It's lovely...now I can sit and coordinate zippers to my heart's content!

*For those of you with zipper-phobia, get over it! I too, broke out in hives when it came to installing zippers. But with a little practice and a zipper foot, they're rather easy to master.
Now go, conquer the zippers of the world!

1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

~eyes bug out~ oh yeah right...so easy.

My toes wear OPI's I'm Not Really A Waitress

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...