Friday, March 6, 2009

cry for help!

OK, I really need your help. I have Photoshop Elements and I desperately want to cut an element out of a picture and place it on a white background, but that darn magic wand is not cooperating! Can one of you help me? Please! I must be doing something wrong...I can't find a tutorial to help. I am crying! I know that someone out there is a wiz and will come to my rescue.

I hear she is a whiz of a wiz, if ever a wiz there was
If ever, oh ever a whiz there was,
the Wizard of Elements is one because
because, because, because, because, because
Because of the wonderful things she does...


Thank you. I am now clicking my ruby red slippers and wishing for a wizard.

3 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Sweetie I cannot help you at all. I am so sorry.

Did you try looking on youtube? They have some tutorials there and you might find something that could help?

It's A Wonderful said...

Oh, Mindy! I like your one eye! Very avante garde!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Thank you...I tried showing my whole face but I am not liking the turkey waddle that I am sporting at the moment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...