There are some beautiful, beautiful designs...this Maasai line is particularly lovely. The palette is so soothing...
A few months ago, I de-stashed all the cheap fabrics I had bought years ago...there wasn't the overwhelming choice of beautiful patterns and quality of fabric that we have today. It felt good to purge that extensive load of unremarkableness.
A few of my current favorite fabric shops are...
- Hawthorne Threads...A huge selection of fabrics, a great web site, with a great blog, too!
- Fabric Shoppe...it's on Etsy and her selection of fabric is fabulous!
- Cinnamon's Quilt Shoppe...a traditional bricks and mortar quilt shop, loads of fun, the girls there are so helpful!
- Paula's Fine Fabrics...another local shop with beautiful contemporary designs and a large selection of sewing machines.
- Fresh Squeezed Fabrics...online, fast delivery, fantastic customer service. You won't be disappointed.