Sunday, March 15, 2009

I smell bacon!

Heather Bailey has invited me (not really, anyone can participate) to play along in her "March of the Tools" feature...she's one talented lady! If you don't know who she is, please click over right now, right HERE. For the rest of you, pay attention! I've chosen the ever popular "ham" to be my featured tool. And here she is:

A Scottish ham, so it seems. You can tell a Scottish ham by it's plaid skin. Perfect to use in those pesky, tight places that a regular ironing board won't allow. For instance, in a little purse. Let's say you wish to iron around the bottom of the curved seam of the cute little purse once it's all sewn together...just insert the ham and run your hot iron over it. That hard-to-reach spot is now smooth as a whistle! I just love my Scottish ham!


Here's a pink, American ham. You can tell by the color of it's skin. No plaid on this little oinker. It's kind of cute, but I wouldn't want to stick it in my purse. Not to mention how difficult it would be to hang on to while running your hot iron over it. I guess if you were to iron it, you'd end up with this...


Which really isn't a bad thing...it might ruin your cute little purse, but on the other hand, you'd have a really yummy snack.
There's a "March of the Tools" button right over there in my side-bar...click it and see what others are saying about their favorite tools. Go on, GIT!!!!

1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I love bacon! lol

Honestly, you have taught me something today. I had never ever heard of a ham!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...