Tuesday, March 10, 2009

finished lil' bag.

Oh my gosh, lunch was a hoot! Kathy and I had sooooo much fun! I'll fill you in on our excellent adventure tomorrow. I remembered to take my camera, thus was able to shoot some photos of the lovely museum gardens. In the meantime, I did finish the little purse. And in the photo, you are able to see the worn-out cutting matt...why didn't I use a different backdrop? I don't know...I tried, but the natural light in my sewing room is so perfect. I'm going to have to come up with something better...

Oh, I didn't take a nap...just want to clear that up. I did run to the store and get the necessary gallon of milk it takes to nourish a teenage boy. It should last a day or two. And with that, I guess I should get busy and accomplish some housework. On deck are some new potholders, just too adorable! Really. I'll have them ready by tomorrow.

And................... I'm outta here!

2 comments:

Jana Nielson said...

Ohhhh! That is one pretty little bag!!
I was going to comment on your last post about putting on Make-up. My Dad used to tell me that it took less time to paint a car, then for me to get made-up. RUDE!!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

The bag is adorable!! I wish that I could just whip things up like you do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...