Wednesday, March 11, 2009

prescription for the kitchen.


I found this fabric and thought what cute potholders it would make. I have to say (oops, hi Randi!), that I was right. The photo doesn't do these cuties justice...darn photographer! Nontheless, the polka dots create a lovely, fun background for the apples. How do these work, you ask? You stick your four fingers in one apple-side and your thumb in the other side, much like working a puppet. I'll be listing these soon. There's some cute chicken fabric...are chickens still popular for the kitchen? I think I'll go grab an apple and ponder that idea...

3 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Those are very cute and I love the fabric!

J said...

I have chickens in my kitchen...well roosters to be exact. Cute potholders!

Anonymous said...

Nice, I think my next project is going to be some sort of potholders. The ones available at the store are always so ugly. Thanks for sharing, great blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...