Tuesday, March 24, 2009

weekend retreat.


These are a lovely bouquet from my weekend with Jesus and "the girls." What a great time we had! I'd like to give a great big "hello" to Martha, Maureen, Lara, Rita and Frances...they were my table girls. There were about 35 women in total and darn, I'm going to have a really hard time remembering their names. We laughed, we prayed, we cried, we thought and boy, did we eat! It was a wonderfully reflective weekend, beautiful in so many different ways.

No, I didn't start a pillow fight & I didn't freeze anyone's bra. There were quite a few young whipper-snappers who kept the joint hopping. Steam-rolling the other women, giggling until who knows when, prank-pulling...thank God for sending us these fun little gems.

Now that I've recuperated, I'm back to sewing. Tomorrow, I'll post some pictures of my most recent projects.

4 comments:

Jana Nielson said...

That sounds like it was such fun. I need a night away with the girls and Jesus too!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! I am glad your time was fun and reflective. Retreats are always good for that---and no sleep!

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs a retreat every once-in-a-while. I'm glad you had a great experience.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I missed you. Jesus does not send me flowers any more. I guess cause he just LIKES me but he LIKES LIKES you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...