Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Marching On!

Today's featured guest on Heather Bailey's "March of the Tools" flew in today all the way in from her hometown of "Storkville." She has something on her beak, it must be leftover from breakfast. We'll excuse her, as she's been working very hard these last few days on oodles of put-off projects.

"She's" really a pair of applique scissors, as I'm sure you all knew. I love these scissors! They're razor sharp and perfect for applique work. I don't do a whole lot of applique, but when I do, these scissors are invaluable to me. They cut right up to the stitching, without the fear of the opposite side of the points cutting into the material. These are also great for cutting thread close to your fabric, at the end of a seam. I'd have to say, these are one of my favorite tools in my messy sewing room.

Thank you stork, for your visit. You may go back to work now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...