Tuesday, March 3, 2009

knotty bag.

What does one do when one has nothing to blab about? One goes looking for a nifty link to share with one's friends. Where to go, where to go....? How about trusty Martha? I was attempting to navigate to a different project, until this one caught my eye. A cute little bag. Yes, that looks interesting. And oh, so easy! Me, I think I would reinforce those knots somehow, but so cute! Check it out! On a similar note, I made a nifty little clutch this weekend, but forgot to check out the cheap jewelery at Wal-Mart that I wanted to use to embellish the bag. Tomorrow, maybe I'll get my head out of ...THE CLOUDS (c'mon!) and remember to procure a sweet little embellishment and post the clutch. Probably won't happen...

OK, go visit Martha. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I would always worry that something was going to fall out for some reason.

I thought you were talking about these when I first read your post:
http://showyourworkings.wordpress.com/tutorials/japanese-knot-bag-instructions/

I think that they are cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...