Thursday, February 19, 2009

we have a winner!

And the winner is...RED BEAR! Congratulations, RED BEAR! In the interest of all that is honest and just, I must disclose that RED BEAR is my sister-in-law, who lives in the beautiful state of Pennsylvania! Now if RED BEAR lived close by and I saw her all the time, I'd say, "Scram, Ya varmit! You're always hanging around and quite frankly, I'm gettin' mighty tired of ya! Ya'll go gitcha own dang potholders!" But I'm not going to say that, 'cause that would be just plain rude. And I miss her. So RED BEAR, you can thank Melany for this pattern, she's responsible for my newest addiction, heart potholders!

**Thanks to all who left MacGyver those wonderful birthday wishes...he really enjoyed them! You guys are the best!

3 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Congrats to Red Bear!

Anonymous said...

Just got on line for the first time in days ... what a nice surprise. I never win anything ... well, I did win when your brother asked me to marry me. It was a hard week. We went to Hershey. Sure wish I could share them with Irene. It is these little things that I miss the most. And what, tired of little old me?! Am I that much of a pain?! Can't wait to get them and use them. THANKS!!!

Anonymous said...

Oops! He really did ask me to marry him!! Slip of the keys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...