Tuesday, February 3, 2009

day to resurface.

Here's a secret: I am a huge fan of The Biggest Loser. Only around here, we fondly call it, "The Biggest Fat-Ass." We can rename it that, 'cause those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. And we certainly do not live in a glass house, believe-you-me! The show is on tonight and I'll have my jammies on, wrapped up in a blanket, 'cause I don't believe in heat. It makes my skin itch and encourages unwanted hot flashes. Am I giving you too much information? Anyway, I find the people on this show to be remarkably inspiring, as I sit with a bowl of popcorn on my lap. I almost want to get up and work-out on the treadmill, but I don't know, I never seem to make it past the kitchen and my second bowl of popcorn!

I've been working on my website and sewing, volunteering and shopping, laundry and daydreaming. The website is almost ready to launch...boy, it's a lot of work! I'd like to edit my photos more, but that takes soooo much time. Anyway, I'm considering opening an Etsy store as well. I just don't know what to call it. Mindy seems to think "Knick-Knack, Patti's Whacked" is a viable option. What do you think?

5 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

*grins really big* I do not know that the name is a good option...it just cracks me up.

What program are you using to edit your photos?

I should be a member of the fat ass club. Or the big boobs and fat tummy club. Or the just sonic sized all over club.

Thomas Fleming said...

Patti, why are you watching shows like that? You're a svelte chick!
Forgive my ignorance (I'm a guy, after all), but what's an "Etsy store"?
BTW, thanks for your comment on my most recent blog post! I love sharing beautiful things, and I know that you, if no one else, will see and appreciate them!

Anonymous said...

I love Mindy's idea for the name! :)

An Etsy shop would be a good move for you. People visit the site to buy and they search for what they want, leading right to your store (sometimes, anyway!). I like it quite well!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Patti, You are too funny! I consider going up and down our stairs enough exercise for my life! And I love the name for Etsy!

Anonymous said...

I guess that they did not want two wild and crazy sister-in-laws on the show this year... we would have probably stolen the show!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...