Tuesday, February 10, 2009

trove of treasure.

We'll be getting back to "normal" posts soon...you know, the posts where I ramble on and on about fabric and trims and patterns. Boring. I've wasted today by cleaning, washing the dog, and laundry. I'll be over that very soon. On to other stuff...
Hello, Mr. Snowman! Aren't you adorable? This is a very cute dish my homey Suzy gave me for a certain occassion that I let pass by without notifying you. Sorry. But isn't he the cat's meow?
Wanda, one of my Peeps, gave me this very cool flip book, I love it! If I knew how to Youtube, I'd be tempted to post it for you. And the Nonni's? It seems that Wanda has developed a habit of giving me edible gifts that my husband loves. What's with that?! Hmmmm....

And last, but certainly not least, is this combo that my muchacha, Kathy, presented me with. You've seen the awesome cup, but look at that handy-dandy curling/flat iron pouch. Kathy has so much faith in me that she thought it might make a great pattern. Shhhhh, don't tell on her!

Kathy treated me to lunch at a new restaurant in town (delicious!) and the Dynamic Duo, Suzy and Wanda, treated me to dinner. I celebrated for a whole week! It was like a national holiday! Thanks, girls. You know how much I love you!


2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

How did I miss this?

Did you have a birthday that you did not tell us about?!?!?!

It's A Wonderful said...

Yes. I did. So sorry. I'm bad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...