Wednesday, February 11, 2009

come to mama!

I participated in my first-ever successful swap. And boy, am I ever glad I did!

Here's the loot, still nestled in it's own, pretty red paper-lined box. Love the card, how clever! I was instantly smitten!

And this. Oh my. I saw this posted on Lola's blog and secretly hoped that this was going to be in the package that Lola, my Valentine's swap partner, would be sending. Imagine how my heart leapt when I opened the pretty package and saw it. Lola had sent my heart's desire!

This is the heart that was on the front of the card...isn't it perfect? Also in my swap box were four perfect glass heart-shaped candles, along with a heart-shaped tin with yummy truffles nestled in the red and pink tissue paper.
I heart you, Lola! Thank you ever so much!

2 comments:

Jana Nielson said...

Yeah!! I am so glad that you like it. I secretly wanted to keep it for myself!

Happy Valentines!!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Dang! That is beautiful!!! That Lola is so cool isn't she?!?!?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...