Monday, January 12, 2009

Pom-pom love.

I didn't realize how popular pom-poms were until Randi posted a picture on her blog of the apron she won here at It's A Wonderful. I was reading the comments and was amazed at how much everyone loved the little red pom-poms that I trimmed the apron in. So ladies of i have to say..., these little luscious lovelies are for you. Pink and green pom-poms...doesn't get much cuter than this.

***WIN A PURSE...click here to enter. Just leave a comment, that's it! Please leave your email address, so that I can contact you when you win!***

2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

pink and green are the bestest two colors in the world!

Gator World!! said...

Pink is the most totally awesome color ever. EVER! Just wanted to let you know that I tagged you over on my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...