Saturday, January 17, 2009

winning punk!


I used the Random Generator and it chose the lucky number 7. Congratulations, Ali! You are the winner of this eclectic bag. Please email me with your information, so that I can get it to you. You didn't leave me an email address, you naughty girl! I'll give you a week to claim your purse...otherwise, I'll have to enlist the help of my Random friend and choose another number/winner. Please email me at girubia@yahoo.com to claim your prize!

What are you punks doing this weekend? I'm going to sew and take pictures of my sewing. Woo-hoo, lots of excitement around here. We'll do another giveaway very soon...have a great weekend, my friends!

2 comments:

Alison said...

I'm headed in to DC with 2 to 4 millions of my closest friends! and going to two Inaugural balls/par-tays! I'll be tired - but ti's gonna be a great weekend!

Gator World!! said...

Dang it, the winner was suppose to be Baby Gator! YEAH!!! But you misspelled it. Dang it, maybe next time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...