Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"pot" addiction.

**Warning...content not suitable for those with addictive natures...turn back now before it's too late!


I am totally absorbed with these delicious pot holders my dear sister-in-law made for me. They are soooooo stinkin' cute! These are magnificent little beauties! You stick your thumb in one pocket and the rest of your fingers in the other, just like you would a puppet. And they fold over. I am so happy with these little suckers! Thanks Tom, for marrying my clever sister-in-law, Melany. Woo-hoo!

P.S. My sisters-in-law Laurie and Linda are clever too, in their own unique way. I'm just sharin' the love!

7 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Does she have an Etsy chop cause I am drooling over here. I love aprons and potholders. I cannot make a potholder to save my life!! I am totally serious. My Aunt laughs at me and tells me that potholders are the training wheels of the sewing bike.

I LOVE those!!

How can I craft for you when you have things like that?!?!?!

It's A Wonderful said...

Oh, stop it! No, she doesn't have an Etsy shop. She should. She made her daughter, my niece and her daughter-in-law's wedding dresses. How awesome is she?! She said that she prefers giving stuff away...crazy! I offered to sell these yummies on my web store. I'll see if she'd be interested in selling you a set. I MUST have the pattern! I love her, she's much like Randi, sweet and gentle. Both she and my brother are very talented. Humph.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

*snorts* And you're saying I ain't sweet and gentle?!?!!? LOL

I would so love to buy a pair!!

And girl...you are so damned talented.

Carolyn G said...

Okay I MUST have a pair of those. Where can I get them. Does she sell them???

Gator World!! said...

If I ever get married (laughs) I want my Mom to make my dress too....HAHAHAHA. I crack myself up sometimes!

Donna said...

When I saw your picture, I knew my mom made those, without even rading it. I have such a talented mom huh? I hope she can teach me how to make those this summer when I am there for a month! Oh yea.. I have gotten TONS of complements on my flamingo purse! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I recognize those! We have a couple that Melany has made us over the years. They are so handy! I love my mother-in-law so much! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...