Wednesday, January 21, 2009

birds of a feather.

I'm in a purse-making frenzy. I spotted this fabric at my local fabric store, and knew I had to have it! This is Florida, after all and all things flamingo are fair game. The colors in the fabric are just amazing. Tropical blue, with some lovely oranges, greeens and of course, pink. I added some green pom-poms, part of pom-pom love. It's a happy purse, don't you agree? I haven't decided what to name it yet...it will be making its debut in my store within the next few days.

Up next...a lovely fabric from Heather Bailey. It reminds me of fresh linens on the clothesline, snapping in the breeze. Can't wait to show you!

4 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

That is cute! And the pom poms on it just make the bag!

Donna said...

I love it! It reminds me of something....

Carolyn G said...

That is so cute

Anonymous said...

Do cute! I am lovin' those pom-poms! The next time I am in Joannes, I am gettin' some!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...