Wednesday, July 30, 2008

way to leave a comment.

Hello, friends. I thought this would be a great opportunity to explain how to leave a comment, which I would love, if you would. It's very confusing, but once you've done it a few times, it's kind of easy. I know, it's taken me many tries on other blogs. But here we go....
  • leave your comment
  • type in the word verification, just as you see it on the screen (if it shows on the screen)
  • you'll see different options to use, such as blogger, open ID, annonymous...use the Name/Url option
  • then hit publish

Hopefully, this little explanation has helped. PLEASE leave a comment if an entry has hit a chord with you. I need the attention. Let's face it, a person who will write about ironing definitely has some issues.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is me, testing my lame instructions...let's see if it works!

Anonymous said...

It worked, people! Only mine didn't ask for a word verification.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! As I have been trying and unable to do so!

Anonymous said...

Now how do I make myself not "anonymous", although Red Bear thinks that it is a little mysteriuos!!

Anonymous said...

Figured it out .. i was having a blonde moment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...