Wednesday, July 16, 2008

day to be a girl!

Do you remember this sweet creature's bath from last week? I mean, she's cute, but no AKC beauty contestant. Oh, and by the way...she doesn't fall when she walks!
We're at the beauty salon, ready to see Yvonne. B.B. is crying, because she doesn't want me to take her picture with her hair, I mean, fur all raggedy. I understand girl, I don't want my picture taken when my fur, I mean hair, is looking raggedy and dingy.

Uh-oh, could be trouble. B.B.'s arch-nemesis is waiting for her, taunting her. You know how catty these creatures can be! Word's goin' out in the hood about this mangy mutt. Nosey cat! Sorry, girl.

But wait! Is this the same bad-hair-day, I mean, fur-day pooch? Why, she's beautiful! And I swear, she looks 10 lbs. lighter. Hey Yvonne, do you have time to cut my fur, I mean, hair?



A day at the beauty parlor sure can be exhausting. It isn't easy being glamorous! I think a cat-nap, (oh, sorry) doggie-doze is in order. Go to sleep girl, you look absolutely amazing!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...