Thursday, July 17, 2008

crazy show.

What's so disturbing and yet so funny about this show, is that you've probably worked with someone in real life who resembles a character from "The Office." I've been known to bug away from a girl's night out to make it home just in time for the opening credits of the show. I never miss it. Never. OK, I did have to attend a high school thingamajg for our son, but my mind was totally focused on the show I was missing. I can't wait for "The Office" to come back. My Thursday evenings have been so empty without it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever tell anyone that you actually visited SCRANTON,PA?! Home of The Office and that you had a wild and crazy time.... because there aint no party like a Scranton party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...