Saturday, July 12, 2008

reminder of joy and cheer.

Oh, come now. You know that it's right around the corner. Yes, it is! My all-time favorite season, days of good cheer and happiness! Gently falling snow, a fire roaring in the fireplace and mama in her jammies, wrapped in a cozy quilt. Oh, I forgot...I'm not living in the North. In my mind I will be. YES, I WILL! Last year, we were with my brother and his family in Pennsylvania, and they were able to arrange a snowstorm for me. Isn't that the most hospitable thing you've ever heard of? I know! These people have connections! I was so happy...I made all the boys get their shoes and jackets on and go outside with me at 11 PM. It was glorious! They didn't seem as thrilled as I, but I ask you, did I care? That's right. NO! That up there is a piece of fabric, soon to be purse. That's just a little peek. More on my purses later. But don't you want to jump into that picture and grab a cookie right off the table? What? I don't know if there's really a cookie on the table, don't get technical with me! In my reality, there's a cookie on the table and everyone is off to the side (sitting on a couch) nibbling on a cookie, so that's all that matters. Now I've given you attitude and well, that's not me. Sorry. I just wanted to share my little old-fashioned Christmas with you and to remind you all that good cheer and mistletoe will be here before you know it. Have a great weekend, dear family and friends.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...