Tuesday, September 23, 2008

50th Birthday "Blob", Part I.

Everyone, please join me in birthday wishes for Suzy. 1, 2, 3...HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY, SUZY! Doesn't she look fabulous? She is the queen of the group, the princess of the party, the ruler of the realm. Note her electrifying outfit...thanks to our creative friend Kathy, who always puts the best spin on every gathering. Let's give Kathy a hand for being so thoughtful. **clap, clap, clap.

Please. The balloon was to die for! Just look at the boa that wraps around that monstrous balloon. Hey, where'd Wanda go? Wanda...........oh, there you are! Behind the balloon. Come on out, Wanda, and join the party!

Oh, dear! Who brought that? Kathy...you naughty girl! Suzy, what d'ya think? That sucker can't be right?! You're about to have the time of your life! Kids are almost grown, you and your hubby, you and your girlfriends...PAINT THE TOWN RED!

Wanda, stop asking her that! Oh, I'm sorry. Please meet Wanda, the blonde sitting next to Suzy. Wanda's been nagging Suzy about how many drinks she's had, and Suzy finally had it with annoying Wanda and showed her how many. HA, HA, HA, Suzy's going to kill me. *No, she didn't have 10 drinks, but I saw this pose and the moment I snapped it, I knew what I was going to write. Sorry. I'm bad! Hey, we were happy when we walked into the joint, we didn't need artificial stimulants to make us laugh and have fun. But they were delicious!

*Stay tuned for the rest of: 50th Birthday Blob. See you tomorrow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...