Thursday, April 2, 2009

party in my sink?!

Hazel didn't show up last night to unload the dishwasher. And she didn't show up again this morning. And she didn't show up while I was away from 8 AM to Noon. I think I'm gonna have to fire her! Do you think she's even still alive? Do you remember Hazel? If you do, please leave a comment and I'll be forever thankful and grateful that you remeber and are reminiscing with me. In fact, here's a link to the TV show and that indomitable red-head...I loved her.

Do you have a maid? A cleaning service? An indentured servant and/or teenager? I rarely leave dishes in the sink...I wonder what happened this time? If it happens again, I'll take another picture and you can keep track of my laziness. I have to admire how artfully my fiestaware is stacked...

2 comments:

Jana Nielson said...

I used to watch Hazel re-runs. She is the best!

I WISH I had a maid, or cleaning service. I have a lot of messy kids!

J said...

I used to love watching Hazel reruns when I was a little kid! And I have an 11 year old that I would be more than happy to send you as an indentured servant! :0) I'm kiddin'! Report cards came home on Friday, and let's just say I've seen much, much better and he is capable of soooo much more. I wish they would send report cards home on Mondays...then it wouldn't put a damper on the weekend! :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...