Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Faith, hope & love...but the greatest of these is love.


It's simply amazing how God leads us, especially in the tiniest matters in life. All I did was to visit my friend from Tales From the Cookie Jar and read her post about this amazing family and their incredible little gift from God. I clicked the sidebar button entitled "Pray for Stellan" and was transported to a blog so fresh and real and uplifting, in the midst of their pain and uncertainty. And I cried. For the baby, for the parents, for the siblings. The outpouring of love and prayers from all over the world is beyond measure...

I ask you to pray for this baby and his sweet family. Please click that sidebar button and visit Stellan's family. Take the time to watch the beautiful movie/prayer they made for Stellan and God. To have such incredible faith in the face of such pain is an incredible witness for their love of God, faith in God and hope.

How a little baby can unite a world in prayer...

2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

What a wonderful blog.

J said...

Thanks for posting about Stellan, Patti. It really is an uplifting blog! I have been reading MckMama's blog for over a year now, and I have to say her unwaivering faith is an inspiration to me.

~Jenny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...