Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring closet cleaning.

Is it still considered Spring? It's Summer here in Florida, but if it's still Spring where you live, I guess I haven't missed out on the whole Spring Cleaning ritual. Look at my baby's Teddy Bear and Pig...oh, there's my little Florida purse that Kathy gave to me. And there's a yellow karate belt. *Note to self: put that belt with the others.

Here are some of MacGyver's clothes. The clothes that haven't yet seen explosions and gunfire. These are his "job" clothes. Every G-man needs a good cover...

Ooooh, maybe MacGyver has his special tools packed in this suitcase. It might be rigged, maybe I'll just leave it alone.

The reason for this frenzied cleaning? We're having a closet system installed in two weeks! Do you think I'll be able to pull it all together? Cleaning it out, sorting the stuff, choosing the paint color for our room...HELP!


*I've discovered that my posts involving baked goods gets the most response out of you...thank you for all the lovely cookie comments, you all made me laugh!



4 comments:

randi said...

spring closet cleaning = not fun

new closet system = fun

Enjoy!

JR said...

I have to admit how jealous I am of your hardwood floors! They look beautiful. It's freaky how similar your closet looks like our closet! Hooray for the new closet...I LOVE home improvement stuff! Wish I was there to lend a hand.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I am so jealous that you are getting a closet system!

My closet light comes on when you open the door...just like a fridge.

Bet you are totally jealous now.

Sandra @ Pepperberry & Co. said...

Ooh, a closet system! What in the world does that involve? I simply have a shelf and a bar to hang things off, but maybe I'll want a system when I find out what they are!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...