Thursday, February 4, 2010

two opportunities to help those who need you.


"Sow the good seeds of righteousness, and you will harvest a crop of my love. Plow up the hard ground of your hearts, for now is the time to seek the Lord, that he may come and shower righteousness upon you."---Hosea 10:12

My friend Randi is sponsoring her "Sewing Seeds" project, in which she collects homemade skirts for local missionaries who then distribute the skirts to needy girls in devastated areas. This time, the skirts will be traveling to Haiti.
I know many of my readers are themselves sewers. You don't have to be a professional seamstress to help, all you really need is love. Visit i have to say for more information on this lovely project.

And here's another fun project...Pantipalooza! It's another worthwhile cause, one that can stay in your own community or sent to far-off places. This is Mindy's project and this will be the second year that I will participate in pantie-extravaganza...but for me, I will be donating diapers to the Women's Help Center in Jacksonville.

Visit Bits and Odd Pieces of Mindy's Kingdom for Mindy's vision of Pantipalooza! She's funny, be prepared for some laughs!



1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I love your panty pics!!

I am only funny to you cause we are twins.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...