Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday morning observations.

Bare Essentials. I l.o.v.e. it. A Clinique user for many years, I decided to give this a try and it's the best darn stuff I've ever used. Light and sheer, it doesn't accentuate my wrinkles...ya gotta love that!



Yup! I'm a dummy! I've had Photoshop for awhile and it's pretty much a foreign program. I know the basics, but there's so much more that I could do with it. When I saw this book with my name on it, I figured it might be the answer I've been looking for. The cover is deceiving and as luck would have it, the inside seems to be written in Greek!


And this...what can I say about her? She's just so freaky and adorable! How could that position be comfortable? She loves her kennel and she relaxes in this position all the time. I think she belongs in the circus as The Canine Contortionist...

...that's my Saturday, how's yours looking?

2 comments:

JR said...

Hahaha! Our dog does the same thing. I look at her and wonder, "How in the world can that be comfortable?!"

J said...

I love bare minerals make up too. I use Mary Kay's bare minerals. I particularly like the bare minerals eye shadow. The color doesn't fade, and it blends really well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...