Friday, February 26, 2010

redundancy...

...I'll say it again. Remember this book? I thought I was so smart! Do you recall my statement, "It seems to be written in Greek".........


Apparently, I wasn't far off the mark. I bought the wrong dummy book! No wonder it made no sense...duh!


This is the book I needed! Can you spot where I went wrong? Duh...could it be in the title, Patti?!!! What a nerd. Anyhow, I spotted it in time and was able to return the original book to Barnes and Noble, order the correct book, all the while maintaining the discounts/coupon I used to purchase the first book. And save $1.50. And pay no shipping fee. And have it dropped at my front door.

I guess I'm not such a dummy after all!

...hey, hey, no name-calling behind my back...

1 comment:

dad said...

Patti you are crazy but I love ya
Dad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...