Monday, February 15, 2010

cake & sky!

Birthday cake. Baked. Decorated. Not by me...

No, this was a professionally baked and decortated cake. When I picked it up, I was a little horrified at the appearance of it. After all, it's from a wedding cake bakery and I guess I expected a little more finesse.

But what to do, what to say? I couldn't very well tell the lady that it looked like a kindergartner assisted her. So I smiled, told her it was awesome and jumped into the car, telling myself that it probably tasted better than it looked.

At least, that's what I'd hoped.

It was delicious!

On another note, for those of you experiencing grey skies...hang in there, Spring is on its way!




Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

JR said...

Oh my! That sure is an ....interesting cake. I'm glad it tasted good(That's what matters,right?) Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Thomas Fleming said...

Don't worry about it, Pat; we guys evaluate things like this with our toungues, not our eyes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...