Saturday, February 13, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASON!


Today is my favorite man's birthday. Happy Birthday, Jason!



A grateful "thank you" to Jason's Mom and Dad for giving him life...because he, in turn, helped give this baby life. And this baby is the best thing Jason and I have ever accomplished, through the grace of God.

This is my favorite photograph in the entire world. It was taken almost eighteen years ago, in the hammock hanging at my parent's house...the same hammock that later became a pirate ship. We sailed around the world in that ship, the little captain and his motley crew.

So on this very special day, a loving "thank you" for the loving husband and father that you are. My best friend and Jonathan's rock.

We L.O.V.E. you!


Now go and have some birthday cake!

1 comment:

Just Jenn said...

sigh....... so sweet! ;)
now I am your newest follower! ;)
Just Jenn~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...