Thursday, January 12, 2012

riding around in my automobile

I thought you might like to take a ride with me today.

Lucky for you, I had my camera with me. Driving and texting might be dangerous, but I've not heard a peep about driving and photographing...


My driving skills are so fantastic, I can maneuver a vehicle and snap photos at the same time!



Publix...my second home.



Save Big. Bright car...won't lose that sucker in a huge parking lot!




More palm trees. There are a lot of those suckers around here!



 Here's my turn onto I95...hope you enjoyed our ride.

1 comment:

Judi said...

Hi Patti
I'm not sure I knew you were in Florida. Thank you for the tour you are a good driver and snapper..It looks like a marvelous day with sunshine, warmth and blue kies. I have heard Florida's winter has been good. Lucky for you! Ours has also actually but certainly not as nice a yours.
have a great evening.
Judi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...