Wednesday, January 18, 2012

5 Down ~ 10 Up and Orange


My lamp. It's been in residence for many years. I love it. I just think it's so pretty...

 I want to know how a person can step on the scale with a 5-lb loss. Then step on the scale 60 seconds later to double-check the loss, only to be told that in less than 1-minute, have gained 10 - lbs? How can that be?! Very diabolical, if you ask me! What do I do with this? Stupid, stupid, stupid!  So I whipped out my credit card, headed to Amazon and ordered a new scale to replace my idiot scale!




This is my current companion. I searched the cabinets last night for thegood red stuff, Nyquil. The orange is fine for something to swill  prior going to work, but really, the red is meant for a blissful night's rest. I also found some of Jason's antibiotics in the cabinet this morning, so I took one before I went to work and another at lunchtime. I want to kick this crud right outta my head! Naturally, I have no Kleenex handy, so I'm using toilet paper and/or paper towels to mop-up me nose! Being that I didn't feel like cooking after work, I went and picked up two of those cheap-but-will-do-in-a-pinch Little Caeser's Pizzas for dinner. Not on my diet. Shhhhhhh.......just look the other way.

Here's hoping the contraband antibiotics kick in soon...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...