Friday, September 3, 2010

thou shalt not covet...

I failed to mention that I am now working.

More on that in the months to follow.

Let's just say that as of this week, I am rediscovering how to keep it all going.

I haven't figured it out yet...you'll be the first to know when I do.

Today at work,  these little beauties walked through the door.

Ready....


I don't think I have to tell you how excited I was. 

I mean, really.  How cute are these shoes?

I dragged Jennifer all over to show everyone her AWESOMENESS.  Sorry 'bout that, Jennifer.

I stooped so low as to bring my camera back to work at lunchtime. 

Not blogging these shoes would be totally wrong. 

A plight on the blogging world.

I care that much!

Then there was this:



Nice try...

Sorry, Larry.

Those shoes just don't cut it!

Come back when you can wear some footwear a little more, shall we say, avant-garde!

Pink polka-dot = delicious

Brown moccasin-type/comfortable = b.o.r.i.n.g.

It's too bad that I didn't have my camera yesterday, when Becky was wearing her fabulous pink sweater-set.

No one is safe from my camera...NO ONE!

1 comment:

J said...

Awesome shoes, Patti! Thanks for sharing. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...