Monday, September 6, 2010

brand-spanking new purse.


Happy Labor Day!

This is the purse I've been laboring over for the the past week.  Not that it was difficult or time-consuming, I was just consumed with finding the time to finish it.

All that was needed was adding the closure, handles and lining.  Easy, right?

Right.  It's just that I started working again this week and as I told Pat on my first day (at 9 AM), I'm tired!  I'm not used to being accountable for my time.

Thank goodness for Labor Day...I really needed a holiday to rest!

The purse will be listed on my web site, the rubia.  I should have it posted by this evening.  Or, you can email me or leave a comment with your email at the end of this post.

Update: the purse has sold, thank you for your interest in it.  Stay tuned for a "spooky" giveaway!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...