Friday, August 6, 2010

photo Friday.


This photograph proves that girls, no matter the era, just want to have fun!

The 4th girl from the left is our Grandma, posing with her sisters and friends.

It just makes me want to crawl into the picture and pose with them!



Since I can't do that, this is the next best thing!

My own photo with Grandma, taken in 1990. 

I can't remember if she's just arriving or getting ready to go back to Buffalo. 

I think she must be leaving, because I look kind of sad.

We all loved her so much...she was the kindest person.

I love you, Grandma! 

Grandma, would you mind giving Grandpa an Irish Kiss for me? 

You do mind?

I know, they were kind of barbaric...ok, just give him a little peck on the cheek for me, then.

I love you, Grandma!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...