Thursday, August 26, 2010

ahead of schedule.



Wow. 

My self-imposed projected day of completion was Friday.  Saturday at the latest.

Maybe Sunday. 

Monday, no later than Monday!

But here it is, Thursday, and the bag is finished. 

I did impose a self-punishment in the event I didn't meet my deadline.  I was to post a litany of nice things about my friend Terri, should I fail my mission.  Terri and I have a love/love relationship.  We say ugly things about each other, one trying to outdo the other.  Nothing too mean, just little snipey things.  All said with affection.  We've been doing this for years.  From the day she blew cracker crumbs all over me approximately 11 years-ago, we've been matching wits.

Nit-wits.  

Besides, we apparently amuse our friend Tim and hey, an audience makes it even more interesting.

I may just head on over to Face Book and list a few things about Terri...good or bad, I'm not sure.  I'll figure it out once I get there. 

OK, Connie.  Your bag is ready.  I hope you love it!

*This bag was made from the pattern by Rebeka Lambert, over at her fabulous blog, Artsy-Crafty Babe.  The fabric is from the Amy Butler collection.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...