Saturday, November 7, 2009

happy days!



Perhaps it's safe to feel like Fall is finally here in Florida. The past few days have been glorious, temperatures in the low to mid seventies, beautiful breezes, lovely sunshine and absolutely no humidity. We've been sleeping with our windows open, relishing the crisp night air. Walking outside is joyful, no instantaneous sweat pouring down one's back...just pretty, sunshiney weather.

Here's to hoping that the hot, humid days are behind us and cooler days are waiting to greet us. Oh, I know that some hot days are certain to rear their ugly heads and I'll be sure to complain and rail against them.

But for now, I am basking in the cooler, refreshing breezes and looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Where do you live and what's your weather like?

4 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Texas!!!

It is beautiful here and in the 80's.

I wish it was in the 60's or less.

J said...

Ohio.....it's beautiful here today, mid 60's, plenty of sunshine, beautiful red, orange and yellow leaves. It's an awesome Fall day!

Gator World!! said...

Texas has been beautiful this year. Seriously, today it was like 79 degrees. I think they are calling for a cold front next week. High in the low 60's. But I am not sure about that.

JR said...

Let's see....in Idaho it was 19 degrees this morning on the way to work. I'm so grateful I have a garage! Our first snow was on Sept. 30th, so I guess you could say our "Fall" has come and gone. Sad. I wish I was there to enjoy you're beautiful weather. Enjoy it while it lasts and stay outside an extra 5 minutes for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...