Friday, October 9, 2009

Nobel Prize.


I'd like to interrupt this cute reindeer blog post to inform the blogging world that I have been named the winner of the Nobel Peace Prize.

I don't know why I was awarded this distinction. Perhaps I won for vacuuming the 1-foot dust from my blinds. Maybe it's because I drove my dad to his physical therapy session today. Or for baking my family a great frozen pizza for dinner.

I do so many noble deeds everyday, I'm sure I deserve this honorable distinction. But you know, having a child in the house brings me back to earth, he keeps it "real" for me. He said to me, "Mom, I realize you won the Nobel Peace Prize, but it is a three-day weekend and you promised that I could have a mind-blowing party for my high school friends this weekend." Kids, they just keep you grounded.

I promise you this prize won't go to my head.
Jason, bring the car around for me! I have interviews scheduled with the Island Dispatch!

1 comment:

randi said...

Funny! Thought you might get a chuckle out of this:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/017/065kamzd.asp

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...