Monday, October 5, 2009

the lady loves red.

It's my friend Suzy's birthday today. She loves the color red. Every purse I have ever seen her with has been red. In honor of her ability to embrace other colors, I made her a red ensemble. Here is a small red coin purse, along with a coordinating key fob. There's a matching wallet, but it's very terrible and I despise the pattern. Suzy's getting the wallet, but you're not going to get to see it. Unless I change my mind and really, after showing you these photos, it won't be surprising that the wallet reeks.
And here, my friends, is my pitiful attempt at Photoshop Elements. I really need to practice this program...if you look not-so-closely, you can see where I chopped out a chunk of the card holder (twice). And if you look not-so-closely still, you'll see where I didn't cut out the background. It's a good thing "I got no pride" (yes, I realize that phrase isn't grammatically correct), else I'd be right humbled.

When there's a 17 year-old kid grumbling that he's hungry and you have only minutes to feed the beast before you're out the door to join the birthday girl and friends, you just gotta go with crappy photos.

I'm thinking of posting a tutorial within the week...how 'bout a quick snap card/change holder?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...