Saturday, October 24, 2009

coffee, tea and...this!

As I stated yesterday, I'm currently fascinated with aprons. This is my answer to the flouncy apron pattern I've fallen in love with in my new apron book. And look! I forgot to add the pocket. Crikey, how did I forget to do that?! See, it's a good think I posted this, or I may have left off that darling pocket altogether! Note to self: add pocket!

What are you doing this weekend? My boys are going to watch the fights tonight at Sneaker's sports bar. I think I'll cozy up to my sewing machine and create!

3 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Is this the venetian Vacation patteren from the perfect apron?

I love that book and I have been wanting to make this apron..

J said...

That's really pretty,Patti. I love aprons, too! I have a collection of antique aprons that I display in the kitchen. Some were made by my great grandma. When I wear those when I bake, I like to think about how she probaby did that too....I a sucker for nostalgia!

randi said...

So cute! I love to make aprons too, although I still stick with my plain-old one in the kitchen. What's up with that???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...