Wednesday, September 9, 2009

flock'n good fun!

I couldn't help myself with that title...please forgive my perverse humor.

Meet my newest purse, A Flock of Flamingos. I used the free pattern from Artsy-Craftsy Babe. It's a delicious little pattern called the "Phoebe Bag," which uses a total of one yard of fabric. A half-yard for the exterior, a half-yard for the interior. Add a magnetic snap (or Velcro, for you scaredy-cats) and volia! You're finished!

Go make her today. Then send me a photo of your creation...do it! I'm watching you!

*Ahem, Mindy...that means you!

3 comments:

randi said...

This is very cute!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

That's the pattern I used!!! I love that bag! Your fabric is so cute.

~snickers at your title~

Donna said...

Super cute fabric! I took my purse on our curise! I love the pattern... and I think I will try it this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...