Tuesday, October 21, 2008

super-hero husband.

I stated in a post not too long ago, that I'm married to MacGyver. A nickname my friend Wanda gave my husband. And she's so right! He can fix anything, rig anything, build just about anything. Now don't be hatin', people. I know that some of you wish you had a MacGyver of your own. If you are married to a super-hero, you know what I'm talking about. My MacGyver doesn't have a mullet...I just want to be clear on that. Not that a mullet is a bad thing, but c'mon, it's the 2000's! The only setback to being married to a superhero is, I don't get new stuff when the old stuff breaks. Because the old stuff keeps getting fixed. And fixed. And fixed again. Which is often kinda handy, because I don't have to wait forever for a repair man to show up to fix and rob me. But once in awhile, it would be amazing to replace the old broken item with a shiny, brand-new (fill in the blank) ___________________.

So if something, anything, should go kaputt at your place, ask yourself this...


Hmmmmm...maybe get rid of that mullet?

2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

*pouts* I would really like a MacGyver. Now THAT would be an awesome giveaway!!

Liz said...

I would love to replace my washer and dryer with front loading ones. Ahhh. Someday...someday.

Found you from PDub. :)

~Liz
www.AGiveawayADay.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...