Monday, October 20, 2008

next American Idols.

You really must watch this. Get ready, because it packs a really big punch. I don't care if you're a Whitney Houston, P. Diddy, Britney Spears, KISS, Harry Connick Jr., HIM, Kate Smith (for my Grandma), Faith Hill or any other singing legend/phenom fan, none can come close to these little ladies singing the National Anthem. They should be lauded, applauded, recorded, noted, voted, put upon a national purple/pink pedestal for the whole country to hear. If you're not moved by these little angels, you're just plain numb. OK. Listen. I'll wait..........

What did you think? Are you in awe? Did you love them? I wanted to jump through the monitor and hug each one of them. Share this with your friends, it'll put the love-of-country right back into their psyche. Oh, and one more thing...God Bless America!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! That brought tears to my eyes! They are really good. Can you put up a link to that video please? I would like to forward it to my mom.

Thanks,
Jenny

jlc06865@yahoo.com

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Are they not just adorable? They are from Lubbock Texas. Just about 40 miles away from here. Everyone around here just loves them and says that they are just as sweet in person as you would think that they would be.

Anonymous said...

I taught them everything that I learned while singing in the shower... not the rain. Although it sure does feel like I am singing in the rain in my new shower. Maybe you should come up againg for the holiday and you can experience it to my favorite sister-in-law! No, we do not have to shower together, although there is plenty of room!! Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...