Monday, August 25, 2008

little accessory.

This cute little doo-dad is call a wristlet. It's aerodynamically designed to fit on your wrist while providing better drafting capabilities. Not really. It does fit on your wrist, but it isn't really aerodynamic. I made that up. It is cute, though. Don't you love that fabric? You do?! I do, too! I'm in the process of making a bunch of these little beauties and I wanted you to get a peek.

Here are some more. I just had to make some with Christmas fabric, because I am a Christmas freak! These are perfect for those times you don't want to sling a purse over your shoulder and carry about. Let's see... these would be good for taking to school, a quick shopping trip, a hot date. HA, HA, HA, not that any of you oldies have hot dates, anymore. I just crack myself up! You'll see these and more, along with another style wristlet currently in production, posted on my web in the next week or so. Can I have one? Please?

***Don't forget to enter the giveaway contest! Find the purse with green polkas and enter to win!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable wristlets! I would like to make one, but I scared to tackle a zipper. Those always scare me off!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

That ARE sweet!! I can do zippers but I have to hang my tongue out to do one.

Now buttons...~shudders~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...