Wednesday, August 27, 2008

group of readers.

You readers are the best! I adore reading your comments, visiting your blogs, emailing you as if I've known you for years. These flowers are for you. I wish I could send each of you a bouquet of lovely fresh flowers, but I'm going to put them in my gas tank instead...
Please continue reading my silly little blog and please know that if there weren't already a contest going on, I'd slap one up here today. Just for you.

If you haven't already done so, please enter my giveaway. Scroll on down to the purse or look in the side bar for "giveaway.' I'll announce the winner on Labor Day...I can't wait to see who wins.


1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Your blog is not silly. I have enjoyed it so much and am so glad that I found you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...