Thursday, August 7, 2008

giant sugar cookie recipe.

Here at itsawonderful, it's all about sharing. And caring. I care about your kids, so I'm willing to share the source of this cookie recipe with you. My kiddo has been asking for sugar cookies for years. I've tried other recipes, but they just weren't very good. I can make a wonderfully delightful chocolate chip cookie, one that really can't be duplicated. I don't know why they're so unique, because I follow the directions on the back of the bag. But honey, I am the queen of Tollhouse. I don't bake often, because here at the House of Skinny, homemade cookies just aren't on the menu too often. One day, my dear friend Martha emailed this recipe to me, so I tried it. It looked simple enough, no "special" ingredients except for sour cream. And boy, these cookies were money! They come out big and moist and pretty. Just like that picture up there. This weekend, bake up a batch for your family and please, when they ask you why you made these cookies, be sure to tell them that "itsawonderful made me do it!"

If you'd like this recipe, click Martha. In the search box, type in "giant sugar cookie." I tried to link the recipe here, but it wouldn't work. That darn Martha, she isn't about sharing like I am!

P.S. Wanda, you know how much Kev loves your "homemade" cinnamon rolls, HA!...excuse me, it wasn't very polite for me to laugh in your face like that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...