Thursday, March 1, 2012


These are my girls...my first dolls.

I am having such a blast with these dolls! I love coordinating the fabrics, sewing the dresses, ironing the dresses...I think these are the little girls I never had!

The pattern for the dolls were purchased from Retro Mama...as was the pattern for their sweet little dresses. Which are reversible, by the way. So she really has two little dresses. There's also a pattern for a little cape, but I haven't tried that yet. Maybe soon...I want to make a few more dolls and list them on Etsy.

These girls are available for purchase, if anyone is interested. Their little faces are embroidered and their dresses are made from lovely, durable fabric. The hair and shoes are constructed of wool felt...

My favorite thing about this dolly is that she's so old-fashioned. She's a perfect, wholesome companion for a little girl.

It's going to be sad letting go of these darlings...I've so enjoyed looking at them spending time together in the family rocking chair!

2 comments:

Jana Nielson said...

Yea! I love those Dolls! I wish my hair would go like that...

handicraft passion said...

These dolls are so gorgeous and pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...