Saturday, March 17, 2012

Boating the St. John's River

Cruise Ship...I Think I'll Pass


Chillin'

J
Condos on the River

Jacksonville Landing



Pirate Ship
Curls....

 What a beautiful day!

I grew up on an island, but I never really thought twice about all the water. Boating wasn't such a big deal to the inlander Islanders...a boat was never on my radar.

Apparently, it's been on my husband's for many years and we're really enjoying our boat...

Though I no longer live on an island, we do live by lots and lots of water! Our home isn't far from the St. John's River, so we're able to enjoy the water, especially now that the weather is turning very warm.

 I love being out on the boat, especially with my two guys... my husband and our son. Today, we cruised along a part of the river we've never been before.

The water was calm and the sky was a beautiful blue, with gigantic puffy clouds. Basking under the warm sun was lovely and I must say, my farmer's tan is coming along quite nicely...don't be jealous!

We're looking forward to our next outing...

Why don't you join us?

1 comment:

randi--i have to say said...

What a pretty place! This looks like a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...