Friday, February 17, 2012

hooker school.


I've really, really been wanting to learn how to crochet. Like I don't have enough "stuff" (aka "projects") already in the works. Let's see...I'm currently making dolls. Prior to that, purses and prior to that, boxer shorts. Purses, wristlets, purses. A few wallets, banners, aprons, hats...

I am confident that my squeeze, Jason, is going to be thrilled with this newest endeavor. I have a sweater that fetches all kinds of compliments, but sadly, I always have to deny having anything personally to do with its marvelous construction. Just once, I'd like to say, "Why yes, I did make this, thank you!"

I really don't think it's a coincidence that I stumbled across a site dedicated to free crochet lessons. Complete with "how-to" videos. This is destiny, baby!

The link to crochet love is right here. If you're interested in attending, it's free and I'd love to have you as a classmate.

Grab your hook, some yarn and I'll see you in class!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hehehe, hooker school! I just learned how to properly crochet too! And yeah, like I didn't already have enough going on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...