Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blogging from my phone!

Being able to blog via my iPhone is revolutionary! It has the potential of throwing my dear readers into a plethora of crazy, meaningless posts from yours truly.

As I type, you are a participant in this new adventure...how exciting for you! You're welcome! Any and all errors on my part don't count and must be forgiven, 'cause I have no idea of what I'm doing!

Fun! Don't you agree?

And this is what the hubby and I did Saturday...

While snow covered the yard up in Pennsylvania where my brother and his family lives...


Leaves cover the earth where we live. And that means raking.

And mulching.

And fertilizing.

Thank goodness it's raining today, because I need a little break from the yard work!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...